When  purchasing a home do you need someone beyond the traditional inspector?  1.Structural Engineer  – Door won’t close or have cracks in walls could mean foundation trouble. 2.  Pest Inspector – Soft wood, wood shavings, or sounds in a wall could be termites or other pest causing damage. 3. Landscape Expert – Is the yard wet, slope toward the house?  Poor drainage can cause costly water damage and flooding. 4.  Septic System Inspector – Is the ground soft or wet?  The tank could be cracked or failing 5.  Arborist – Surrounded by large trees – Tree roots and canopies can damage the roof, driveway, and foundation. 6. Toxic Substance Inspector – Older homes can have radon, lead  or mold.