There isn’t much difference between looking for a home to rent versus buy. In fact, it should be easier for an agent to find someone a rental home because most tenants aren’t as picky as buyers. Some Realtors have relationships with apartment homes and can find your apartment rental.
Reasons FOR using a Real Estate Agent to find your home or apartment rental
1. Agents have access to the MLS list of rentals in the area.
2. Agents have relationships with apartment complexes.
3. Agents save you time by sifting through available properties and setting showings for you.
4. You don’t typically pay agents anything for finding a property, the property owner pays the agent.
5. Agents know the area – A home or apartment close to work within budget.
Realtors can help you find a home or apartment, give your realtor a call.